Company Address: No. 1 Dajian Village Industrial Zone, Dongyong Town, Nansha District, Guangzhou City (Chaoqing Technology)
Guangzhou Shengqikang Generator Co., Ltd. ? Copyright 2017 Record number: 粤 ICP 备 12004546 号 -1
It is often said that taking precautions is the best preventive measure. For the maintenance of diesel generators, the most correct way is preventive maintenance. Such maintenance has economic advantages and can effectively extend oil production. The life of the generator. Combining with the use of diesel generators, the implementation of the daytime reporting mechanism on a regular basis, the timely treatment of problems that occur, and the active adjustment of maintenance programs are the keys to ensuring the better work of diesel billing machines. In the routine maintenance and maintenance of diesel generators, we should pay attention to the following points:
1. Do the daily inspection of the daily diesel generator, mainly including the fuel volume of the fuel tank and the amount of oil stored, and ensure that the amount of fuel is sufficient and added in time according to demand.
2. The oil level of the oil pan should be checked regularly and timely to ensure that the engraved mark on the oil scale can be reached and supplemented in time according to the specified amount.
3. Check the water, oil, and gas in time, and handle the oil leakage and water leakage in the sealing surfaces of oil and water pipe joints in time to eliminate the leakage of exhaust pipe and cylinder head gasket and turbocharger in time. Phenomenon, solve the problem from the root.
4. In accordance with the installation conditions and stability of the various accessories of the diesel engine, timely check the connection between the anchor bolts and the working machinery to ensure reliability.
5. It is necessary to observe and check each meter in time to ensure that the readings are normal and repair and replace in time if there is a failure.
The above five points are the more important parts of the regular maintenance and maintenance of diesel generators, which can ensure the timely operation of diesel generators and better lay the foundation for the extended service life of generators.